Switching it up a little.

I've put a lot of thought into this film opening. I've spent a long time considering the best shots, the best software, the best camera's, and the best people i get along side me to make this the best i can. I want to make this the best i can. So in order to do that, i want to make my film opening the most visually impressive that i am able to. So i've made a choice to switch the time setting of my film to 100+ years in the future, 2160. 

After Effects is a strong suite of mine. Along with advanced editing. I feel that i want to be able to give my very best to this. So, i'm going to put what i'm best at into this film.

I'm going to be adding in a multitude of Special Effects to the film. Including skylines, motion graphics, floating advertisements in the form of guerrilla glass and some holograms along the way. The visual style will reflect the latest reboot of "Total Recall". 



I'll be adding updated scripts and shot lists soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment