Script- Second Draft


SCENE 1- EXT LOCATION 1- BOURNEMOUTH PIER 
LUCAS APPROACHES THE BANISTER AT THE EDGE OF THE PIER.ITS A COLD DAY, HE HOLDS A COFFEE AND HAS A CAMERA AROUND HIS NECK. HE LOOKS OUT OVER THE SEA. A BAG IS THROWN OVER HIS HEAD, HE'S DRAGGED OFF, HE DROPS HIS PHONE.
Lucas(V.O.)
I am a photographer. Ever since i was small, its all i wanted. That's me, 3 weeks ago, unaware of the hornets nest i'd just jumped on. Not i that i knew it but i'd just spat in the face of the largest and most powerful photojournalistic company in europe., Damn, people think that being a photographer is a nice
job. My boss would call that "tosh".
CUT TO: SCENE 2

SCENE 2- EXT LOCATION 2- STREET

LUCAS IS PHOTOGRAPHING CELEBRITIES ON THE STREET. HE'S FOLLOWING SPECIFIC PEOPLE INTO ALLEYWAYS, AS THEY EXCHANGE MONEY ETC.
Lucas (V.O.)

What most people don't see, the underbelly of the celebrity world, is wide open to people like me. I see more drug dealers, hookers and celebrity marriage breakdown in one day than is healthy for an average lifetime. Its my job. I see it,i capture it. And i sell it to the highest bidder. or at least, i did.

CUT TO SCENE 3
SCENE 3- EXT LOCATION 2- BEACH-EVENING
LUCAS IS DRINKING WITH "A CELEBRITY.THEY ARE SAT ON THE BEACH WITH BOTTLES OF BUDWEISER.THERE IS A FIREPIT, THE TWO ARE SAT AROUND.
Lucas (V.O.)
Of course, it wasn't all that bad.
 Cut to scene 4



SCENE 4- INT LOCATION 3- MORNING
LUCAS IS LYING ON HIS BED,HE IS DRESSED IN HIS NIGHTWEAR. POURING OVER THE PHOTO'S FROM LAST NIGHTS SHOOT ON HIS MAC-BOOK PRO. THERE'S A BOTTLE MULTIPLE BOTTLES OF BEER NEXT TO HIM.
LUCAS (V.O.)
I had it all. Girls, money, easy drugs, i never knew that being a celebrity photographer would plunge me headfirst into the world of high living. Little did i know moments like this would become beacons in my life come a few weeks.

SCENE 5 INT LOCATION 4- CHURCH- LATER

LUCAS WALKS INTO A CHURCH, HE HAS HIS CAMERA AROUND HIS SHOULDER. HE ENTERS AND WALKS INTO A SMALLER CHAPEL, AND BEINGS TO CONFESS IN FRONT OF TH ALTER. HE SITS FOR A WHILE,MAKES HIS CONFESSION,LOOKS UP A STATUE OF JESUS, TAKES A PHOTO.
LUCAS (V.O.)
OF COURSE, THIS LIFESTYLE DID REQUIRE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF
SELF-REPROACHING.
LUCAS (CONT'D)
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell.
FATHER
Are you here for confession?
Child, you are free from your sins,you are forgiven and washed in the blood of the cross.As Jesus does not condemn you, nor do i, nor do any, for to condemn would be to defy God. Go sin no more. Live a life of purity.
LUCAS (V.O.)
Oh, who i did i really think i was kidding?

CUT TO SCENE 5
SCENE 6- EXT LOCATION 1- BOURNEMOUTH PIER
LUCAS IS DRAGGED AWAY IN VIEW OF HIS CAMERA'S SCREEN, HIS PHONE RINGS, "EVA"  IT READS ON SCREEN.
CUT TO TITLE SEQUENCE.


No comments:

Post a Comment