Script- Working Title-Draft One



Scene 1-ext location-bournemouth piere
LUCAS APPROACHES THE BANISTER AT THE EDGE OF THE PEIRE.ITS A COLD DAY, HE HOLDS A COFFEE AND HAS A CAMERA AROUND HIS NECK. HE LOOKS OUT OVER THE SEA. A BAG IS THROWN OVER HIS HEAD, HE'S DRAGGED OFF, HE DROPS HIS COFFEE.
Lucas(V.O.)
I am a photographer. Ever since i was small, its all i wanted. Thats me, 3 weeks ago, unaware of the hornets nest i'd just jumped on. Not that i knew it but i'd just spat in the face of the largest and most powerful photojournalistic company in europe. Damn, people think that being a photographer is a nice
job. Bullshit.
CUT TO: SCENE 2

Scene 2- EXT LOCATION 2- STREET
LUCAS IS PHOTOGRAHPING CELEBRITIES ON THE STREET. THE CAMERA AND SHOTS JUMP BETWEEN THE DIFFERENT SITES IN WHICH HE IN PHOTOGRAPHING. WITH THE CAMERA SWITCHING FROM THE LENS OVER THE SHOULDER SHOTS.
Lucas (V.O.)

What most people dont see, the underbelly of the cebrity world, is wide open to people like me. I see more drug dealers, hookers and celebrity marriage breakdown in one day than is healthy for an average lifetime. Its my job. I see it,i capture it. And i sell it to the highest bidder. or at least, i did.

Cut to:black
Scene 3- ext location 3- BEACH-EVENING
LUCAS IS DRINKING WITH "A CELEBRITY.THEY ARE SAT ON THE BEACH WITH BOTTLES OF BUDWISER.THERE IS A FIREPIT, THE TWO ARE SAT AROUND.
Lucas (V.O.)
Of course, it wasnt all that bad.
Cut to scene
SCENE 5- INT LOCATION 3- MORNING
LUCAS IS LYING IN BED, THE CAMERA CRABS UP HIS BODY TO HIS FACE,HE IS DRESSED IN HIS NIGHTWEAR. POURING OVER THE PHOTO'S FROM LAST NIGHTS SHOOT ON HIS MACBOOK PRO.
LUCAS (V.O.)
I had it all. Girls, money, easy drugs, i never knew that being a celebrity photographer would plunge me headfirst into the world of high living. Little did i know moments like this would become beacons in my life come a few weeks.

Scene 5- int location 4 -church- later
LUCAS WALKS INTO A CHURCH, HE HAS HIS CAMERA AROUND HIS SHOULDER. HE ENTERS AND WALKS INTO A SMALLER CHAPEL, AND BEINGS TO CONFESS IN FRONT OF TH ALTER. HE SITS FOR A WHILE,MAKES HIS CONFESSION,LOOKS UP A STATUE OF JESUS, TAKES A PHOTO.
LUCAS (V.O.)
OF COURSE, THIS LIFESTYLE DID REQUIRE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF
SELF-REPROACHING.
LUCAS
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because I dread the loss of heaven and the pains of hell. But most of all because I have offended you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to confess my sins, to do penance and to amend my life. Amen.
LUCAS (V.O.)
Oh, who i did i really think i was kidding?
CUT TO FLASH
CUT TO BLACK


No comments:

Post a Comment